Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday the 13th!!!


We love Friday the 13th! We love all that scary jazz. We don't have any pranks planned out unfortunately...but if any of you have any ideas, please clue us in! Also, tomorrow I (Teish) have to perform the Tango in my social dance class. There are 3 girls and 3 boys in my group. My teacher told us that we had to make a story with characters and all that stuff that goes with the Tango. So my group figured that since it was Friday the 13th, we would do something scary. Here's our story:
Three girls are walking home from a late party and they decide to take a short cut through a dark alley. Suddenly, three "Jason's" (the guy that wears the hockey mask on Friday the 13th) jump out and try to kill the girls. The girls try to escape but there is no hope. They start to dance and the whole dance is a struggle between the girls (who are trying to escape) and the Jasons (who are trying to murder the girls). In the end, the Jasons do end up stabbing the girls and they drag them off by their feet.
So what do you think? Do you like it? I have to do it tomorrow and I'm kind of scared that the boys will forget their costumes but the show must go on!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds way cool! Let us know how it goes...hope you have a safe Friday the 13th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds like a great idea! I wish I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang girl! i wanna see this so bad! you should video tape it and put it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY LAND TIANA! yerr tellin me i need to blog? The last time you posted was february 12th ya silly goose! haha.

    ReplyDelete