Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reading Obsession

I (Teish) LOVE to read! Reading fuels my imagination and it helps me think clearly. Tianna has no interest in reading whatsoever. I always try to fascinate her with the adventurous journeys, suspensful battles, and heart melting romances but it doesn't work. One accomplishment is I convinced her to read Twilight. (Of coarse she would read Twilight but it still counts.) She had a hard time getting through it but in the end she liked it.
Spring break started on Monday so I decided to finally finish Eragon. I've had Eragon for 2 weeks and I haven't been able to read it because I'm so busy with track and school. The only thing I've been able to do is read a chapter a day and that's no fun. Plus, the book is 500 pages long and I'm not going to get anywhere by just reading a chapter a day. I decided that I would finish Eragon and finish the second book to the trilogy, Eldest, over spring break. I finished Eragon yesterday morning and let me just say, I totally recommend this book! The movie didn't even compare to the book. So don't judge it because of the movie. At the moment, I'm a prisoner locked away in the second book. Now I'm just worried that I'll finish the second book and have nothing else to read. Oh well. After I finish the Eragon trilogy, my plan is to read all the Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've been stuck on all of the sci-fi/fantasy stuff. For example, over spring break my goal is to watch all of the Star Wars. Currently, I am on the 3rd. (Anakin makes me mad in the 3rd! Although, he is a babe! Haha!) We'll just have to see how it goes!

Anakin Skywalker

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tan! That stinks that your parents wont take you at midnight...im sorry. :( yeah, my mom took us at midnight to get breaking dawn so now she's kinda stuck with it. haha. jk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love to read...I also love to read, but didn't realize it until after I was married! I feel sorry for people who don't enjoy reading...they are really missing out!! I've never read the Eragon series...I will have to do that sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete